3.12.2009

Trip to Salt Lake and to Monticello

So I drove to Monticello on tuesday February 24th picked Jeremy up drove to Salt Lake to pickup his car and for a visit with Mom and Dad, Jeremy went home the next day I stayed until Saturday February 28th, while there alot of visiting was done it was also Brandons 5th birthday (Brandon is my niece Jennas Son) so we went to Layton to Golden Corral for a party these are some pictures I took while there.

Tyler how cute is he!!
Me and my Mom and Dad

My Mom and Dad how cute are they!!
Jenna, Angie and Trevor
And last but not least the birthday boy, Happy birthday
Spent the week in Monticello came back home to Mesa on thursday March 5, no pictures while in Monticello how sad, still had a great time with the kids and grandkids.

2 peeps said:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

Wow you sure did hang out with some really cute kids while you were in Salt Lake. Thanks again for coming to dinner, it was good to see you. Love you!

Darlene said...

Cute pictures. I was neat seeing you and visiting for a while. Love you tons!