2.17.2009

Just an Update

I was up in Monticello for a week while Kamree had her tonsils out and Jeremy and Staci were training on their new printer and t-shirt printer, Kenyon also had a birthday he turned 4 got to spend some time with all it was alot of fun, I came back to Mesa on Friday Feb 13, Steve and I spent saturday valentines day with each other had a good time, we went for a ride up to 4 peaks it was a nice ride, then went to lunch and the movie Mall Cop it was a funny show, we bought us a golds gym spin cycle to add to our exercise equipment. All in all things are going good will try to take some pictures and post more. Love you all, take care

3 peeps said:

the woodards said...

It was good to see you, even though it was not much. Hope you come back to visit SOON! love ya

The Fab Five said...

IT WAS NICE TO SEE YOU WHILE YOU WERE HERE.THANKS FOR LETTING US HAVE KENYON'S PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE. LOVES

Darlene said...

Sis - It was nice that you were able to be with Kamree when she had her tonsils out. I didn't know that she had them out until I saw the blog today. I am glad that your Dr appt went OK. Hope to see you all soon. Love you tons