11.03.2008

Salt Lake City
















So I had to go to Salt Lake for some court business with the kids, I flew into Salt Lake on tuesday Oct 28, for a few extra days of visiting with my Mom and Dad it was an enjoyable visit and got to eat at some of my favorite places while there, Italian Village, Tres Hombres to name a few, the kids joined me on wednesday night for our court on thursday, I had a good visit with them here are a few pictures that I took while in Salt Lake, they were all surprise pictures thats why no one is posing, I had a great time, I got to see Darlene and Jim, Dean and Renae while there. The rose pictures are of roses taken out of Mom and Dads rose garden how beautiful for the end of october.

1 peeps said:

Darlene said...

It sure nice visiting with you. We miss no seeing you guys very much. I wish we could have caught up with the kids also. Oh well, maybe next time. Love you all