5.26.2008

A visit with Russ, Deanne and Colton in Priest River Idaho

Picture of Kohl, isn't he cute and he still remembers me.
Colton took this picture DeAnne and I were laughing so hard we could keep a straight face.
Russ, DeAnne and Colton at their house in Priest River, Idaho
This the house in Priest River, when we got to Spokane I was so car sick I wasn't going to go see them, then I decided I was this close I would go I was reall glad I went, DeAnne gave Steve and I the .25 tour of Priest River, it was good to see them all, I even got to see Kohl.


3 peeps said:

jer and lous crew said...

holy cow....don't they have kohl's hair cut he is sooooo furry but cute....looks like you had fun visiting with your sister...loves

Darlene said...

Looks like you and Dee had a good time. Wish I could have been there too. Love you tons

The Fab Five said...

It looks like you guys had fun visiting your sister. loves to you.